Your mission is to be the face of our company and provide excellent customer service to our customers and exceptional brand development to our clients.
You will work to establish relationships with new clients and maintain client relationships to increase our market share. With our business goals in mind, you will collaborate with your teammates to create campaign ideas.
Key Account Managers are also accountable to achieve sales targets of products and services through the management of a small bronze portfolio by applying well developed consultative sales and relationship management principles.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a sales representative in the closely related field if you are applying for a Sales manager.
- General knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Ability in creating and maintaining client relationships
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and organization skills, attention to detail
- Driver’s license and vehicle with insurance (required). Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Strong English communication skills
- Monthly base salary plus commission, escalating earning potential
- Gain experience and the opportunity for growth and advancement
- Full training provided
- Health benefits program offered